Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Reverend Crystal Cox Update and Video Notes researching the Amy Sousa Press Conference on August 15th 2022. A Video Series will be about each person as I gather Evidence and Paint a Picture of what happened to us and how it happened.

 

Video Notes on Provocateur Pied Piper Corbett by Reverend Crystal Cox Ramble.

I will be Doing Videos as I go about each party I believe was in any way involved in our attack on August 15th 2022.  This Video is my notes to myself, as I attempt to unravel who all is behind our attack on August 15th 2022 at Amy Sousa’s Press Conference in Port Townsend Washington.


I am compiling Evidence to the best of my ability on all the people and parties I can, including County Commissioners, and City Council Members as to connection to Antifa, Olympic Pride and the Trans Rights activists that attacked us 400 to 35, as the City of Port Townsend gave the police a directive to simply let us be attacked.


The Police chief violating his Constitutional Oath complied and let us be assaulted until 911 brought in State Police to help us.  This Video is thus far what I know or believe regarding one individual with the mob that attacked us and that is Piper Corbett of Propolis Port Townsend.  If you have a Tip on any of these people eMail me at ReverendCrystalCox@gMail.com