Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Cheryl Corbett Outraged at The YMCA and the City of Port Townsend for How they Treated Julie Jaman

 I don’t know at this Point if this Woman Cheryl Corbett is related to Piper Corbett, however, I do know this is a pretty interesting email communication with Cheryl Corbett and Port Townsend Mayor David Faber, as Cheryl Corbett is OUTRAGED at what the YMCA and the City of Port Townsend Did to Julie Jaman.


From: Cheryl Corbett <psyscokydd@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 2:53 PM

To: City Council <citycouncil@cityofpt.us>


“I don't even live in your ass backwards town! But what I am hearing about you and your fellow city people is making me want to puke!


Why on earth would you let a she with a penis in a girl's locker room at the ymca??? And then shame and ban an old lady for calling it out for creeping on little girls? I just want to understand how you can do something so disrespectful to young women everywhere??


“From: Cheryl Corbett <psyscokydd@gmail.com>

Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 4:46 PM

To: David Faber <DFaber@cityofpt.us>


“That's it??? It's JUST acknowledged? What does that even mean? You can't or won't answer my questions about allowing full grown MEN ( women don't have penises) into a girl's

shower room?? And why did you shame a WOMAN for calling out an absolute creeper???


Can any of you give me any more than just an acknowledgement. I'm just trying to

Understand…”


From Cheryl Corbett To David Faber, Mayor Of Port Townsend

“Wednesday, August 17, 2022 1:28:54 PM


“Ok so I read all of the mumbo jumbo on the pools website, I am just trying to understand WHY a ( woman?) with a penis, which in all of my years on this earth I have NEVER seen a

biological WOMAN with a penis! But I digress.

So I am trying to understand why this creeper is protected but our young biological girls ( with no penis) are not protected in a (womens) changing room??


And now you and your people are shaming and banning a 80 year old (woman) with NO penis for trying to protect little girls ( with no penis) from a creeper (with a penis)!!! I'm sorry but you have not helped me understand where this is ok.


Because I absolutely 100 percent do not think it's OK for a creeper dressing up like a woman (with a penis) and creeping on little girls in a pool dressing room where they will inevitably be getting naked!


You should be protecting young girls that can't protect themselves from ADULT creepers with penises!!! Please please help me understand.”



Full Email Thread Click Below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F8w9-gEhxOapUKJ09T_BdyhGymKXC-YX/view?usp=sharing