Sunday, September 4, 2022

  Carol Dansereau, Port Townsend Suffragette, Speech from Monday Night August 15th 2022. Speech was not heard due to massive noise, assault and ongoing violence. Here is Carol Dansereau's Speech

"My Speech in Port Townsend

What I Said as the Gender Identity Mob Attacked Us

In my last post, I described the madness of what happened in Port Townsend, Washington on August 15th. If you watched the live stream video you saw my speech, but the hooligans that attacked us made it hard to make out what I was saying. Which dramatically illustrated one of my main points: Gender Identity Ideology is deeply coercive. It is a destructive authoritarian Cult, and the sooner others on the left realize this, the better. 

This post provides the words I said that day. 


Click Below for Carol's Speech

https://caroldansereau.substack.com/p/my-speech-in-port-townsend?s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web