Wednesday, August 17, 2022

 The Common Sense Conservative Drove Hours to Get Here. His Footage is so Important. 


This Smart, Grounded, Nice Man came to Port Townsend to Livestream Amy Sousa’s #LetJulieSwim Press Conference. I sat near him.  At first it was hard to tell who hated me and who did not.  His hat had a Don’t Tread on Me Image, so I knew I was Safe. As this means a support of Individual Sovereign Rights For All. I had a nice conversation with him. And his live stream is so important. Thank You So Much “Common Sense Conservative”.  It sure was nice to have this man in our tiny little space, protecting us with his camera and presence. 


Here is a bit from his Live and his commentary.

“Far Left Protester Shows His Instability At Port Townsend Protest Against Women's Rights To Privacy”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx3rA9umN2c