Tuesday, August 9, 2022

City of Port Townsend Mayor David Faber Announcement on Women’s Rights in response to the recent YMCA Trans Woman Changing Room Incident.

We ALL have a RIGHT to Say NO to anyone in the area where we are naked, to say anything else is violating and abusive period. To choose the rights of one person over another is NOT equality, not inclusive, and is down right abusive.
Port Townsend Washington Mayor David Faber is, in my opinion and personal experience, an evil abusive pervert. Pervert defined as: “alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.” A while back I was wholeheartedly supporting the TRUTH about a local Port Townsend Homeless man attacked and stalked by a large group of people including police and government employees. I was defending the Law and the Truth. I was standing up for human rights and human dignity. I am a Woman. I am a Lesbian. David Faber commented on the Michael Allmain Case online and sexualized my comments, he stood with the wrong side of the law and bullied me. He is NOT a GOOD guy in ANY sense of the word. Mayor Faber’s abusive comments to me, and perverse nature of his comments are, in my opinion and experience signs of an abuser, of a narcissistic gas lighter and in no way in support of those who are being bullied, harassed, stalked or suicidal. In fact Mayor Faber joined in to bully me, Reverend Crystal Cox, and further push a local homeless man Michael Allmain toward suicide. No matter how much I pleaded for help, I was ignored, the man nearly died. Faber is a DEMON through and through as far as I see it. Mayor David Fabor does not care about the Law, nor does he care about those bullied and suicidal. The Michael Allmain Case CLEARLY points that out, where he mocked, gas lighted and bullied Michael and he bullied and abused me for supporting him. David Faber, in his announcement today on where he and the City of Port Townsend Stands is Pure Demonic LIES. Don’t Believe any of it is Sincere.




Posted here by Reverend Crystal Cox, Goddess Church

ReverendCrystalCox@gMail.com 

NOTE I will post all emails, bullying, threats and or hate at my discretion.