Friday, August 12, 2022

Port Townsend Mayor still being a Drama Queen on the World Stage as he Cries Wolf to the World.

Port Townsend Mayor being sensitive to the Needs of Us All, Resort to Name Calling. 

 
If you have not seen my videos or other write ups, I have first hand experience with Port Townsend Lawyer David Faber bullying me on the Port Townsend Community Page, as I, a Port Townsend Lesbian Woman stood up for the rights of a Port Townsend Homeless Man.


David Faber bullied me, gaslighted me, and he sexualized my comments. And on top of that, belittled the actual victim of real crimes in the Michael Allmain Case and caused massive life threatening anxiety.

If you have not see that story check out my Case Chronology Page showing you how the City of Port Townsend, Jefferson County Prosecutors, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies, Port Townsend Police, a Local Non-Profit and hundreds of citizens ganged up against a homeless man and nearly drove him to suicide. The Government Officials, Private Citizens in mass and a long time non-profit set him up for criminal charges, stalked him, harassed him, defamed him, took his emotional support dog FOREVER, and fined him over $26,000. 


Link to My Case Chronology if Interested

https://MichaelAllmainCaseChronology.blogspot.com/


Back to the Drama Queen Mayor of Port Townsend Washington. 


The Misogynist Lawless Demonic Port Townsend Mayor Calls those wanting Equal Protection Under the Law in his Kingdom, “Moral Panic Stricken Right Wing Nut Jobs” 


David Faber has No Morals. He is ON the Wrong Side of the Moral Compass on this Issue.


This Drama Queen is putting our lives in Danger as he acts as if he is the Victim in all this. He is a Self Righteous, Misogynist, Bullying, Discriminating Lawless Bully in my experience. He is promoting violence and loss of our rights and boundaries and cries victim for himself.