Monday, August 22, 2022

Investigative Blogger Crystal L. Cox Beneath the Beauty Documentary Interview

 I was stunned in my 30’s when I reported on rape, corruption, a local golf course development and horrible things happening in my little border town in MT, when the local Democrats in charge aligned against me, tried every dirty cruel tactic and threat to shut me up. They couldn’t as the main rape victim and there were about 40 was an 18 year old woman I had babysat as baby, and I was passionate about what happened to her, and in no way going to abandon her. None of this was or is EVER about party for me it is about people, individual sovereign human beings. 


I have NEVER in my life registered with any political party. My work has always been spiritual and when bad things happen to people, to simply give them a voice best I can. It was always a Calling and never a political party.

Anyhoo, the Republicans stood with me, protected me, had meetings to talk about the issues I raised, again I was shocked as I truly had believed the Democrats were the pro people party especial for a spiritually alternative lesbian like myself. I then and now aligned with NO PARTY.

The Media assumed I was a Right Winger, painted me into a corner. Never about parties for me. They tried to put me into a box they could understand, the thing is I was and am Just Me, a Divine Individual Sovereign Woman.


I was an Out Lesbian, I owned a bakery and a real estate company, had a forest degree and company, lived on our 200 acre waterfront ranch. I spoke out against rape and brought down 30 years of corruption by accident and became the center of, well HELL really. My Life as I knew it was OVER.

The Democrats hated me, the Republicans did not. I remained independent as my life's work is divinely spiritual. I was a 5th generation Montanian, a local indeed, and the Democrats set me up to be stalked, harassed, death threats and more. I lost my life, my business, my family connections and everything that was my life prior to reporting those rapes. Turned out the rapists were running drugs for the cops and well I was up shit creek without a paddle as they say, they were protected. Anyway they took a vote as to their favorite line in the Documentary Beneath the Beauty and came up with a quote of me saying about the Democrats “Audacity for Change My Ass”. 


It was also the first time I understood how elections work for the democrats. I was simply reporting on a string of local rapes, and they all came after me, Turned out the rapists were working for the local government on some “things”. Anyway, I accidentally began reporting on them all to try and stay alive. I got tips daily from all over. Long Story. I lived there my whole life, and one of those was people involved in, witnessed how the local elections worked. See peeps would vote in my little town and the county seat was 1.5 hours away. A County Cop would come on up and get the ballots, then about halfway back we had a big bridge and he would throw off the ballots he did not want counted. Retired and active cops met with me to give me tips.  I got so many tips, death threats, check my cars for bombs, home phones tapped and well visibility online and as loud as I could was the only thing that kept me alive. 


Here is the Documentary I was in at the Time. Called Beneath the Beauty. 



I speak at 8:04, 8:43, and 8:53 Part ONE, they label me a web developer, in the version I have in storage somewhere they labeled me a Local Watchdog instead. Click the Link below to watch if interested.

https://rumble.com/v1gvssr-beneath-the-beauty-documentary-part-two.html


I am not in Part Two

Part TWO of Beneath the Beauty Documentary, 

https://rumble.com/v1gvtwl-beneath-the-beauty-documentary-part-two.html



I Speak at 18:45 - 21:11, also at 39:57, 38:18, Beneath the Beauty Part THREE, 

https://rumble.com/v1gvwl5-beneath-the-beauty-part-three.html



My Full Interview with the Producers


Part ONE

https://rumble.com/v1gw4lv-investigative-blogger-crystal-l.-cox-full-beneath-the-beauty-documentary-in.html


PART TWO

at Timestamp 4:58 is the Audacity for Change my Ass

https://rumble.com/v1gvyh7-investigative-blogger-crystal-l.-cox-full-beneath-the-beauty-documentary-in.html