Sunday, August 28, 2022

 Port Townsend Suffragette Gabrielle Clark, “The Texas mom said at the public education meeting, 'I do not want my child to be taught that just because she is Black and a woman she ain't gonna make it' “ "EXCLUSIVE – A mom who threatened a Texas House of Representatives education meeting with lawsuits if her daughter is taught critical race theory spoke about her frustration with public education in an interview with Fox News Digital. "If my daughter is taught CRT at all, I will sue you. If my daughter is taught [social and emotional learning] at all I will sue you. I am encouraging every parent I know to sue you; to sue every teacher, every principal, every system, everybody up the chain… because we're tired of y'all," said a mother named Gabrielle Clark on June 26 at a public education hearing. "I'm an atheist, bisexual, bi-racial, homeless person… I do not want my child to be taught that just because she is Black and a woman she ain't gonna make it. I do not want my daughter to be taught that she needs to express herself sexually in her classroom." What preceded her comments at the public education meeting, Clark explained to Fox News Digital, was that two of her school-aged children – a daughter and son – "had been indoctrinated with CRT and [social and emotional learning]."

""I swear to you, I promise you I will turn this into a class action lawsuit ambulance-chasing business," she said at the meeting."

"In December 2020, Clark filed a lawsuit alleging that a class in Nevada taught to her son, which included the oppressor/oppressed narrative, violated his constitutional free speech and due process rights. 

"I wasn't going to let my son be alone in standing against it when he did. He said that anybody can be racist. And anybody can be racist. And I don't care what the woke say about that. Racism is being prejudiced of race, not power plus privilege or whatever – whatever parallel language messaging they're using to describe racism now," Clark said.

Then, in 2021, Clark decided to move states to "save" her daughter from "the indoctrination" in gender ideology. She arrived in Texas in January 2022. 

"I also needed to surround my child with people who I knew were going to affirm…  reality," she said. "I couldn't trust the school to tell me the truth. I couldn't trust and know that they were going to lie to me," she said. "Any dissent about this ideology that it would be met with hostility, as far as I'm concerned."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mom-threatens-texas-house-meeting-ambulance-chasing-lawsuits-crt