Saturday, January 21, 2023

Reverend Crystal Cox speaks on the Soul of Port Townsend, Non-Gmo, Big Pharma, the Healing Community, Organics, Non-Hormone Food and the Community She thought she was moving to.

 I Thought Port Townsend Was My People. Well some of “my people” indeed, and I sure do Love the Land, the Water, the Critters. Port Townsend is a Magical Place, however those in charge of the government, the food coop, the big local non-profits, and the “authorities” well they do not represent the Soul of Port Townsend to Me, yet they are running the show. 


Port Townsend Washington sells itself as an Organic Community, a community of tolerance, open minded. A community that is not about Big Pharma and Big Government. I moved to PT in 2012 as I truly believed that is what the community was. Then Covid happened and I found out that those who fought for non-GMO foods, fought to have foods without hormones, those who fought for natural cures and against Big Pharma, those who I thought stood for tolerance, sovereign individuality, had become the party, the people, the community of oppression, of big pharma, of Big Government owning my body and deciding what I put into it, of exclusion and not inclusion.  I made this video / sermon / prayer for Port Townsend, the community that I live in. 


Click Below to Watch Video of Rev. Crystal Cox of Port Townsend Speak and Pray on these Issues. 


https://rumble.com/vu15qb-reverend-crystal-cox-prayer-for-port-townsend..html