Tuesday, November 9, 2021

OlyCAP Director Kathy Morgan VICIOUSLY Defames Port Townsend Homeless Lesbian Pastor, Reverend Crystal Cox in an eMail to a Jefferson County Prosecutor.

 Pondering Suing OlyCap for Defamation. 

What I was HONESTLY Reporting was NOT an "Untruth"

I post the TRUTH, from FIRST Hand Experience and OlyCAP Director Kathy Morgan Defamed Me to a County Prosecutor, it is NOT Ok. 

Kathy Morgan lying about me telling what really happened to me, MY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, is immoral, unethical at best. It shows that all I said was true, and there is discrimination at OlyCAP, with no consideration that my Reporting was and is TRUE.  

OlyCAP Director Kathy Morgan proved it all right, in her vicious discrimination against a member of the Port Townsend Homeless Community Speaking a FIRST Hand Experience with Being Homeless in Port Townsend. 

I am thinking about filing a defamation lawsuit against Kathy Morgan and OlyCap as this VICIOUS eMail is Flat out FALSE. 

Kathy Morgan of Olycap says that I, Reverend Crystal Cox am telling “untruths”

I told the 100% Truth in Every Video and Every Post to the Best of My Ability, from my First Hand Experience. 

In December of 2020, I was on the Port Townsend Community page discussing my eye witness account of Michael Allmain and his dog, and talking about the new 1% tax, I meant .1. Cherish Cronmiller joined the conversation, and corrected my math error, as seen in the screen shot on the post, my reply was cut off. Still what I said and say about housing and homeless in Port Townsend is 100% true to the best of my own knowledge as having personally experienced being homeless in Port Townsend for 7 years, having been an investigative blogger for decades, and had my own real estate company for decades. I know this stuff, she calls me a LIAR to a PROSECUTOR. This Prejudiced me, I was harassed by Law Enforcement after this, while peacefully living in my Vehicle, protected under the Homestead Act and the Constitution.

OlyCAP Cherish Cronmiller interacted with me on the Port Townsend Community Page. She emailed OlyCap Director Kathy Morgan.  Kathy Morgan, Olycap Director of Housing and Community Development then emailed Jefferson County Prosecutor Chris Ashcraft accusing me, Reverend Crystal Cox, of telling "untruths". Again I told the 100% truth at every point to the best of my knowledge and belief. 

OlyCap Kathy Morgan asks Prosecuting Attorney Chris Ashcraft about the Crystal Lady Telling the Untruths. Just Looking for Information on Why this Guy can't get his dog back, she says. And Jefferson County Prosecutor tells her all about Michael Allmain’s Alleged Guilt.  YOU have no privacy rights Jefferson County Residents. NONE. This is hearsay defamation from Ashcraft, it was an OPEN Criminal Case at this time, WOW RIGHT. 

So OlyCap Cherish Cronmiller interjected herself into my comments defending Michael Allmain on the Port Townsend Community Page, and days later emails Kathy Morgan at OlyCap and the next thing you know I am the problem, I am the Crystal Lady of the "Untruth".

Cherish Cronmiller joined my Port Townsed Community post, yet Kathy Morgan claims that Crystal brings OlyCap into everything she does. WOW Right that is far reaching, Everything I do, really? 

OlyCap representative Cherish Cronmiller interacted with my post on the Port Townsend Community Page and OlyCap Director Kathy Morgan tells (defames me) Jefferson County Prosecutor Chris Ashcraft “Crystal the lady spreading the untruth is mixing Olycap into everything she does, so we were just looking for information.”

Kathy Morgan of Olycap FLAT Out LIED About Me. I did not direct the Michael Allmain Dog Case at OlyCap.   OlyCap Cherish Cronmiller came to me online on a post on the new housing tax at the time, then Kathy Morgan, OlyCap painted me in false light maliciously (Defamation). I did not bring in OlyCAP to that post they commented on my post.

See Below the screenshot of Cherish Cronmiller interacting with me on the Port Townsend community page just before she emails Kathy Morgan at OlyCap and Kathy Morgan emails the Count Prosecutor and maliciously defames me. 

Director Kathy Morgan eMail to Jefferson County Prosecuting Attorney Chris Ashcraft.

https://rumble.com/voxwg3-olycap-kathy-morgan-asks-chris-ashcraft-about-the-crystal-lady-telling-the-.html 


Below is a Short Video Clip of the Thread above and my full response

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LxhWvHx2rUqbcVhs8


Read the Emails in PDF at the Link Below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0AuqATEa85AU82nzQdgtum2iS3rDGRp/view?usp=sharing 


Post here TRUTHFULLY

by Reverend Crystal Cox

Universal Church of Light