Monday, July 21, 2014

USDA Loan? First Federal Loan? Mmmm .. Kevin Padrick, Joseph Stilwell, Crystal Cox and Port Townsend... WOW.. can't beat this STORY.. stay tuned.. the TRUTH is Going to be ROLLING downhill.

"The $20 million project will be financed by a $15.6 million, 3.5 percent loan from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, with expenses not covered by the USDA loan to be financed by a separate loan from First Federal, according to Glenn."

WOW, how is this kind of money being loaned to a Hospital that is fine how it is and it's not increasing beds. Port Townsend NEEDS alot of things, LIKE Clean AIR for Example. We do NOT need a NEW 20 Million Dollar Hospital, in my Opinion.

Oh and hmmm.. for those of you who don't know me, My name is Crystal L. Cox, I am an anti-corruption blogger. My good buddy arch-nemeis KEVIN Padrick, is on the Board of First Federal... wonder how much money he is making from this 20 Million Dollar "Loan"?

Oh sorry I Digress..

Anyway.. send me ALL tips, documents, take videos of meetings.. let's take a look at this PUBLIC INFORMATION that is being hidden from the PUBLIC.